Friday, June 19, 2009

Earth Crisis At Chain Reaction may 09



So I like this video because you can see all the players, also Christopher the singer of 7 generations (excellent new Vegan Straight edge band out of southern California) singing along during born from pain. The next song is to the death off the new album but the video cuts off before the amazing "Vegan for Life" sing along. Too bad.

I've got my eye out for Aussie footage and will post song as soon as I find it. EC is still down there if you reading this down under.

1 comment:

  1. I was at this show. Why wasn't Ian and Dennis with them? I know Jon (Another Victim) was on bass but who was the drummer? Their set was cut short too because Chain Reaction has to close at 11pm on curfew shows.

    Hopefully they will come through again with the full band before they go home.

    ReplyDelete